MY ROUTINE HAZARDY HAIR, DRY AND BAD.

MY ROUTINE HAZARDY HAIR, DRY AND BAD.


MY ROUTINE HAZARDY HAIR, DRY AND BAD.
MY ROUTINE HAZARDY HAIR, DRY AND BAD.


MY ROUTINE HAZARDY HAIR, DRY AND BAD:

This is no longer a secret since I told you about it in my last blogpost, I simply lived a hair hell in the last 6 months.

Brittle, dry, dull ... they have become my worst nightmare and I'm just starting to head out of the water (no pun intended).

How did I get there? An overflow of ALL! Too many brushings, colors, curling iron, care unsuitable for my hair and especially a bad lifestyle.

But I have the habit of changing my head every morning from blond to red, from the plunging square to extensions ... here I am with broken hair just a few inches from the root. My cut does not look like anything, my hair is completely dehydrated, I lost all the mass I loved so much, in short I am at the end of the roller and sport a cut that does not mean anything with 2 different lengths of hair.

Tips from my hairdresser: cut the damaged tips, do not fade again, do a lot of care and ... take his trouble.

Results: hair squared, a color that does not mean anything, and dry hair and dehydrated as ever.


You will understand, I have never had any problem with my hair, I just took a big slap and realize how beautiful hair can be an asset to a woman but also a huge handicap if it does not live up to your expectations.

So I dried my tears and decided to let my hair rest for a few months, and believe me it was not a pleasure. I could not get dressed, put on makeup, and of course, put on my hair. Everything seemed bland, my color was much too dark and my hair too dry and too short, in short the loose!

The only solution to remedy all this was to take care of my hair with repair masks and treatments for the growth and fortification of the hair.

Here is the list of products, care and shampoos that I used in recent months to repair my hair in depth. Some were advised by my friends and hairdressers and others simply bought in stores out of curiosity and in my case, this routine for broken and damaged hair really worked and repair my hair in depth. Of course, I have not totally found the "mop of my dreams" but after almost 6 months of treatment my hair is much better (difficult to do worse at the same time ^^)

Shea Moisture Repair Mask: once a week on dry hair. To leave all night
Shea Moisture Shampoo
Alaparf Semi di lino fluid: before each blow-dry
Alaparf mask Semi di lino: once a week on dry hair. To leave all night
Alaparf Semi di lino oil
Kevin Murphy Shampoos and Care
Viviscal Professionnal:
We are early September and you will have noticed on my social networks, I changed my head for my greatest pleasure and I do not mince my words! So I came back to a more natural blonde, brighter and contrasted (I gave as an example to my hairdresser, the famous Californian sweep of Jennifer Aniston) and I a little "cheated" with extensions tape (well safer than those with keratin, put hot or cold) to give length and volume until my broken hair on the top of the head grow and reach the same length as those of the neck ...

I do not know how to describe the external and internal change that a hair can procure in a woman, at least at home! Of all this experience, although negative, I especially remember that the hair remains a real adornment, an essential accessory to feel confident and feminine. I who complained all the time of having hair too much like this, not enough like that, while they were in good health, I notice today that we are never satisfied with what we have on the moment and it's a shame ... this will be the subject of my next article!

Feel free to share your tips and advice for broken hair and damaged comments.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

دكتور باهر السعيد : فيتامين ب 5 جنيه الخارق بديل للمستورد ب 1000 جنيه

HAIR CREATED DRY AND HYDRATION: WHAT IS THE ROUTINE ADAPTED?